* used as a tonic, alterative, astringent and general remedy in the diseases of women.
* specially recommended in pregnancy.
* anodyne, diuretic and carminative.
* special action upon the spleen, liver, stomach and intestines and is prescribed in nosebleed, wounds and other hemorrhages.
* root is the part used medicinally for fevers, colds, nervous disorders, hemorrhages, headaches and menstrual difficulties.
* used to treat respiratory infections, hay fever, and fever.
* Some people use Baikal skullcap for HIV/AIDS, kidney infections, pelvic inflammation, and sores or swelling.
* also used for scarlet fever, headache, irritability, red eyes, flushed face, seizures, epilepsy, hysteria, nervous tension, and to relieve a bitter taste in the mouth.
* Applied for 3 months to facial skin aged by sunlight seems to improve fine and coarse wrinkling, yellowing, roughness, and skin tone.
* is a proven skin whitening agent that can eliminate age spots and other types of hyperpigmentation on the skin.
* does not come with any known side effects and it is claimed to be odor free.
* is an effective skin whitener.
* effectively counter the effects of the sun’s rays on your skin.
* helps in removing dead skin cells along with breaking down the inactive proteins.
* helps you keep your skin hydrated.
* reduce unwanted pimples.
* smooth, supple and soft skin.
* treats sore and cracked heels.
* also acts as natural skin exfoliator.
* helps in removing skin discoloration.
* treats ringworms; reduced inflammation.
* reduces the aging signs on the face.
* skin whitening
* lighten freckles and other dark spots.
* reduces the amount of melanin production.
* also helps skin discoloration conditions that turn the skin brown such as melasma.
* removes sunspots.
* acne treatment.