Jessica Ditzel is a former model and cocktail waitress who is best known as the wife of Joe Rogan, the popular comedian, actor, and podcast host. In this blog post, we will explore her life story, her relationship with Joe, and some interesting facts about her.
Early Life and Education
Jessica Ditzel was born on July 18, 1975, in Texas, US. She grew up with her elder sister, Trinity, and her parents, Jeff Conrad Ditzel and Donna Ziemer-Ditzel. Her father was a musician in a local band called Ditch Pickles.
Jessica completed her schooling in Texas and then moved to California to pursue higher education. She attended California State University, Long Beach, and earned her bachelor’s degree. She then started working as a cocktail waitress in various bars.
Career and Modeling
Jessica Ditzel had a brief career as a model and a television producer. She was signed by M Model Management and modeled for a Korean brand, Wholesome. She also worked as a management assistant for a car rental company, Rent A Car, and as an account executive for Robert Half Technology, California.
Jessica also produced some television shows, such as The Simpsons and The Howard Stern Show. She has not been very active in the entertainment industry since her marriage to Joe Rogan.
Relationship with Joe Rogan
Jessica Ditzel met Joe Rogan in 2001 at a bar in California, where she was working as a cocktail waitress. Joe was a regular customer at the bar and they soon hit it off. They dated for eight years before tying the knot in 2009.
Jessica and Joe have two daughters together, Lola and Rosy. Jessica also has a daughter, Kayja Rose, from her previous relationship with Keven ‘Dino’ Conner, the singer of the pop band H-Town. Kayja is a singer herself and released her first album, Tipsy, in 2017.
Jessica and Joe are very private about their personal life and rarely make public appearances together. They live in a lavish mansion in Bell Canyon, California, with their three dogs, Marshall, Fuzzy, and Brian.
Trivia and Fun Facts
Here are some trivia and fun facts about Jessica Ditzel:
|49 years old (as of 2023)
|Kayja Rose, Lola, and Rosy
|$3 million (estimated)
|Favorite TV Show
|Three dogs: Marshall, Fuzzy, and Brian
- Jessica Ditzel is often confused with Jessica Schimmel, a TV presenter and the daughter of comedian Robert Schimmel. They have the same first name but are not related in any way.
- Jessica Ditzel’s ex-boyfriend, Keven ‘Dino’ Conner, died in a car crash in 2003, along with his girlfriend, Teshya Rae Weisent. They were hit by an SUV that ran a red light and threw them out of the vehicle.
- Jessica Ditzel is a fan of yoga and meditation. She often posts pictures of her yoga poses on her Instagram account, @jessicaroganofficial.
- Jessica Ditzel is supportive of her husband’s career and often accompanies him to his shows and events. She also listens to his podcasts and gives him feedback.
- Jessica Ditzel is a loving mother and enjoys spending time with her children. She likes to take them on vacations and adventures. She also homeschools them and teaches them various subjects.
Jessica Ditzel is a former model and cocktail waitress who is married to Joe Rogan, one of the most influential figures in the comedy and podcast world. She is a private person who prefers to stay away from the limelight and focus on her family. She is also a talented and creative woman who has worked in various fields and produced some television shows. She is a devoted wife and mother who supports her husband and children in their